-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " Changing from 640X480 resolution to 800X600 "

  • From: Jo Ann Weaver <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:09:13 -0500

You need to re-install your video drivers. If it is integrated
video, go to the Dell site

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen

and look up your PC by model. See if there are video drivers for
it. Did you buy your computer new? Has a video card been added to it?

Jo Ann