-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cable Modem access

  • From: Jim <n1jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:29:13 -0500

Note to that you can get WHITE cable which might be less noticeable if
stapled around the baseboard trim.
Some cable installers are better than others, I've seen some that just
drill a new hole to the outside and run the cable around the outside
then drill another hole to get back in and make the connection, looks ok
from the inside, but, the outside might not be so appealing...

Dont forget to get permission from the landlord before drilling holes.

-Jim-