-=PCTechTalk=- Re: COMDLG32.OCX

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:51:27 -0400

You should have it in your system directory and it should be the right
version.
For VB6  which is what I use the version is 6.00.8418
You can download that version  here:
http://tinyurl.com/qxr
Once downloaded, place in your System folder.
Then click Start>Run and register it with this command:
regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx

Then see if you still get the error when you run the program.

vic

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/lh/lockhide.htm