-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burning Software

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:10:45 -0000

Most CD burning software should allow you to leave a disc unfinalised =
but I
always end up with more coasters that way.
Over here in the UK I can get 100 CDRs for =A310.99 so for 11 pence each =
would rather do a disc-at-once burn even if I only have 5mb to burn to =
disc
and know that it will work fine.
http://sourceforge.net is a good resource for lots of free software and =
I'm
sure you will find some CD burning software there.

Regards

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.spotta.com