-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Athlon 64 Is Here...

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:08:25 -0500

Mac G5's all have that....grin. And they all come with two OS's so you can
seamlessly use whichever app is needed.  No reboot needed.  Just click the
app and it runs from the appropriate OS.  We seriously considered buying
one but got a G4 instead because of cost (and no software around for the
64bit yet anyway).  But they are going to be blazingly fast.

Tori

At 01:29 PM 9/24/03, you wrote:
>Dear Friends
>    Now I really have lust in my heart!.  See below from Tiger Direct.
>mjh
>In a message dated 9/24/03 2:14:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>TigerDirect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> > What is 64? It's twice as much capacity to handle data. It's twice as many
> > lanes in your PCs CPU highway. It's the ultimate in desktop speed.
> Plus, it's
> > the only Windows ready CPU that can run today's old fashion 32-bit
> software
> > and tomorrow's new 64-Bit super applications. Are you ready for the 64
> lane
> > super highway?
> > <A
> HREF="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?CatId=1177&SRCCODE=WEM545PT";>Click
>
> here to learn more about Athlon 64.</A>
>

>MJH
>

>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Also, a free giveaway
each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter called Omniana Pieces
(click on Join Our Mailing Lists).