-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Anyone know how to hook up 3 monitors to a computer?

  • From: Bluebelle <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:45:26 -0500

You can run 3 monitors or 4 in machines made for them. You would need a
video card slot for your crt. The Nvidia GeForce FX5200 with TV Out  needs a
AGP slot and you are using that slot for the ATI Radeon 9800 Pro so you
can't use that card.
You _can_ buy PCI video cards if you have an extra PCI slot. (there are
newer cards called PCIe cards that are not what you want) Here are a few
from Tiger Direct but I know you know how to shop. <G>

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?keywords=pci+video&lowprice=0&highprice=0&mnf=0&cat=697&priceStr=0&key=&image12.x=9&image12.y=7

Google 3 monitors for info on the way it runs.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=3+monitors

Carlene