-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Anyone know how to hook up 3 monitors to a computer?

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:35:43 -0500

Well... you can always go with this option:
http://www.go-l.com/monitors/cinerama/features/

:o)

But, seriously... I'm not sure if its possible, but I would assume that =
there is a way, somehow. The main problem you encounter is software =
support for three monitors at once. You also need to have some way to =
get the picture to the 3rd monitor. That might mean, if it works, =
getting a 2nd video card. Then, you need the software to do it. Doing a =
quick search on Google, I wasn't able to find any software for a triple =
display. But, there's gotta be some way to do it.

If you figure it out, post back here. I'd be interested to know as well, =
should a customer approach me with that request.

---Troth