-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Anti Spyware--Continued

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:29:52 -0800

I use AVG spy..how good it is? hard to say. I have a purchased spyware,
Counter spy and I try to run that one against AVG to see what they both
catch..I like to know what and where gets picked up and one gives me more
info than the other .I am still on the ? as to either or?? but knowing that
all programs tend to pick up different things I try to run two, separately
of course.