-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Spyware Terminator

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:36:51 -0500

Im a bit in the dark about those programs too as they usually do not find
anything for me, however; I am blessed with an antivirus software that I use
through my school as long as I am a student and it has been wonderful, I
imagine they also have some kind of antispyware with their program too.

Christine