-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Aggravated With AVG: Looking a new AV.

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:43:41 -0700

I had that happen every time I ran Norton. something about virusbug.exe or
some such.. it was findind something that Norton was doing as temp search
file..I watched it happen. the file came and went. AV reacted as tho it was
a bad file. Every time I ran AV AFTER the Norton scan like that warning said
NOTHING came up. I ran it thru Panda online and nothing came. So I came to
the conclusion it was just AV.