-=PCTechTalk=- Aggravated With AVG: Looking a new AV.

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctech" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:12:55 +0100

Hi all.

I've finall gotten fed upw tih AVG 6 free edition.

I'm fed up if I scan a disk on my computer and a virus is foudn I have to
run a full system test to just remove that virus.  It won't remove viruses
during the scan of say one of the hard drives and, i find I have to re-scan
them all to remove anything.

Is there any AV software out there people would recommend?

What about Sophos?  Free would be nice but I'm not that bothered if I have
to pay if it's not a system resource hog like Norton and is updated
regularly and automatically.

Cheers

Barry