-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adding Wireless Access Point

  • From: "Peter Strisik" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:00:15 -0800

Hi Hal,

Well, "business environment" means the new office five of us are moving
into.  It used to be a bed and breakfast and has Cable TV in every room
with a cable modem in the living room with four port router.  That's it.

I'm not sure about the brand of the router.  I read your message to mean
that I can add a Wireless AP, preferably same brand, to the router.
Should be a simple plug in and configure job.

Do you think that will work?

Thanks.........peter