-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AREA CODE IN OUTLOOK

  • From: "Gaynel" <gaynel13j@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:54:56 -0400

HI FOLKS
    HOW CAN I CHANGE THE MASTER AREA CODE IN OUTLOOK?
I have a friend that when he puts in any local number, the area code also
populates the field automatically.   Only problem is that it has the wrong
number in there.  I've looked under HELP but have not been able to figure
out how to change the master profile on this.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Gaynel

Checked by AVG Free Edition.