-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A way to keep your return postings trimmer here...

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:29:18 -0500

And for the very new to computers, they may not know how to select and
delete.  Scroll down to just below the message you want to keep, place the
cursor on the first line, hold down left click button,  and continue to
scroll to the bottom until all is selected, press the delete on the
keyboard.  All gone except for your message and the one to which you are
replying.
Sandi