-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3-D screensavers

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 00:33:03 -0500

Oh darn.  I was hoping you had more experience than me.  Lol

I have no idea either, but it kinda sounds like these 3D screensavers trip
Windows trying to detect running programs.  OK, even if that is correct, I
still have no idea.  Lol

Hmm, a quick google search turned up nothing.  I don't see any category for
3D screensavers on their website.  Can you list the names of a few?  It
might help for searching.

Ed