-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 1606 Error PSP?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:25:54 -0800

Absolutely -- 9 is better than 8 especially if you paint
digitally.  People didn't like 10 because Corel really only made
changes in the photo editing part and most people didn't think
it was worth the money to upgrade.

I did only because I write audio/visual tutorials and will be
writing some for it soon.

I can understand getting comfy with a program -- heck I liked
the original version of MS Picture IT 2.0 before they started
mucking around with it.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
"Sharing is the key to all our $ucess!"

do you like X? I've heard a lot of complaints about it.
I was using 8, but went back to my 7 because I understood 7, and
wasn't doing much anymore. Is 9 better than 8?
Cris