-=PCTechTalk=- Photoshop 7

  • From: Mauricio <mcordn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:27:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:43:57, Linda (in Older versions subject) wrote:

I just got PhotoShop 7 from the college.....typical PhotoShop
upgrade....lotsa cool new stuff and, tho I haven't gotten a chance to
really look at most of it, it looks cool.....however, also typical of
Photoshop, it's bigger and piggier than ever LOL

I recently installed Photoshop 7 in my older computer (Win98) and it took 142
MB of space.  I don't remember how much it was with Photoshop 6, but it was
close to that.  Compare that with PhotoImpact 7, it takes more than 211 MB.

Just butting in between you two girls (Linda and Tori).

Mauricio