-=PCTechTalk=- Paint Shop Pro help

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:32:40 -0700

Thought I would run this question by this group before I do
anything.  It's a software question.  I lost the gradients
dialog box out of PSPro Version 6.0.

Does anybody know an easy way to get it back?  I looked in
explorer.exe and the folder is there with all the gradients but
when I run the program -- the capability to use them is not
there.

If there is no easier way and I do a custom install and write
over PSP -- will I lose graphic files or tubes?  Or because
they are data files will they remain safe -- meaning will the
program just overwrite it's own software files.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
"Sharing is the Key to all our Success"