-=PCTechTalk=- OT-changing jobs/still employed

  • From: Billy64300@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:41:26 EST

Anyone know the protocol for looking for a new job while still
employed?Should a phone contact asking salary offered be considered offensive?
2.Should the present employer /be notified that you are looking?(seems to me
that would be fair but should I ask to see my employee file before i notify
my intent?
3.Why does a company starts small,forget how they got big,and now think their
empire wont collapse without their employees that got them there.
4.I'd like to just leave and watch them find a replacement,(TACKY)
from all the wannabees