-=PCTechTalk=- New Computer System at Best Buy

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:18:30 -0400

Since we were talking about getting a new computer from Costco or building
one, I figured I'd just show this offer here, even though I think you said
you weren't very keen on buying a computer from Best Buy.

They have a system for $709.97 (they say only available in the store, not
mail order).

The system includes the following:
Model: a288n/MX703/5150
HP AMD Athlon=99 XP 2600+ Processor Computer
With 17" Flat-Screen Monitor
(16" viewable image size, .25 dot pitch)
=95 Color Printer
=95 512MB DDR RAM memory
=95 80 gigabyte hard drive
=95 DVD and CD-RW drives