-=PCTechTalk=- Networking WasTransfering OE's Settings

  • From: "Costa Blanca Property Rentals" <cbpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:44:22 +0200

Hi again,

Thanks for that, works good, I'll definitely have to remember that one  { : - )

A couple of things  =  When doing replace in word pad, you might as well just
press replace all, and also on my OE I have folders for different clients for
example and I set up many rules for each clients e-mails, so for example for
anything from John Smith put in the JS folder and so on, well, I had to go
through the rules afterwards to specify which folder they should go in, but
definitely a lot easier that creating them all from scratch, ( there's 127
rules in total).

The sigs transferred perfectly.

Once again, many thanks.

Can any of you good people help on networking 2 win me's, I did try it a few
days ago with Trev and couple others, and we didn't quite make it, so I'm
hoping with both pc's now on the same o/s win me it hopefully happen   { : - )
 Any ideas please ?

Doug.