-=PCTechTalk=- Move on Boot- 2nd Phase

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:41:35 -0700

> I might save it another place also just to make sure it's safe.

http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/moveonboot.html

Saving your file to another place sounds like a good idea and Move on Boot
is a little utility that just might solve your next problem without a lot of
hassle?
This version of Move on Boot is the last freeware version and I didn't check
on where it has gone from V1.95.
There are several other similar utilities floating around but I've never
used any of them.
I'd grab this freeware version and explore its possibilities.
I've used it many times in the past to remove one of those "undeletable"
files but it may also work as well to move a new file in to replace a
damaged one?

Gman's union may ban this file as a threat to his reason for staying up all
night. I'd go ahead and use it..... we'll find something else to keep him
up!

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill