-=PCTechTalk=- Monitor problems

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:44:29 -0700

Over the last day or two my monitor looks like the brightness is turned up way
too high -- like everything is faded. I adjusted the brightness and contrast as
low as it could go with the settings on thefront of the monitor and that didn't
help much. I then downloaded the latest driver for my video card and installed
it and that didn't helpt at all either.
I'm also noticing once in a while it goes darker (like just for a second more
towards what it should be) then goes bright again.

Does this mean the monitor is toast? Or does someone have some other
suggestions of what might be causing the problem.

Thanks,
~Lacey~