-=PCTechTalk=- MS Document -Done

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Recipient List Suppressed: ;
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:49:11 -0600

My thanks to Thomas Chan for his prompt help in opening and resaving
the file I needed.  It's the first format in a long time that we have
not had the software available to open.  I will be suggesting to the
sender that they NOT use that format when sending attachments as it
is not compatible with any other programs.

To everyone who had suggestions or offers of help, I do thank you.

Tori
--
What is Omnniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Design Graphics offer low prices and high quality.   Do you know what
today is?  Every day is a holiday.  To find out what holiday today is,
check the Omniana Daily Holiday E-Card.  Also, a free giveaway each
month.