-=PCTechTalk=- Help with dying a slow death hard drive

  • From: Tricia <lafalot7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:01:57 -0400

I have a hard drive that isn't dead, yet, but it's dying a slow
death. The pc will take forever to open the partitioned drives, but
they WILL eventually open. I put the drive in a removable case and
tried to have my laptop access it, but it's taking so long, that I am
losing my mind. Is there a way to recover the drive (it is 3
partitions, NOT a boot drive)? thanks a lot

Tricia