-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandi's port settings

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:36:15 -0400

I would think that they would only get on your case if you're trying to use
a different port that still works.  If it didn't work, they would have no
need to force you to get on the 'channel' they want you to use.  So maybe
that's telling us that other ports will work, but the server doesn't monitor
all ports.

Peace,
Gman