-=PCTechTalk=- HP printer 7310xi all in one (HP Director is not working)

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:37:07 EDT

Hello all,
    I'm in a stressful situation. I've needed to make PDF files of some
documents so I can I can email them as part of job applications. I've installed
PrimoPDF as part of the process. I thought I would be able to convert a
hard copy document into PrimoPDF, and then make a PDF of it. My best guess is
this is not an option.
     My next thought was to scan the hard copy as a JPG, then run PrimoPDF
and make a PDF from the JPG.
     However, the HP director icon on the desk top that I've used so many
times, doesn't work. The front panel says something about the scan feature is
not available.
     I'm in a hurry and out the door to get to work. Hopefully, someone can
provide me help by the time I get home.
Thanks so much,

HB

in the Subject.