-=PCTechTalk=- Fw: CD Burner.

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:27:36 +1000

  Hi  Troth.  Thanks for the info on the burner . Got another problem,  lol .
When I put a CD-RW into R drive, and start formatting it , it runs for about 25
minutes , then changes to another menu and runs again for 10 minutes and then
is formatted , now when I do it , when it changes to the second menu or what
ever it is called, it runs for 2 minutes and cuts out , a blue screen appears
and a message reads,  Error occured.  Press Alt.  Ctrl . Delete.      Error
E32F5A6B .   When I press on  Alt.Ctrl. Delete,  nothing happens, got to reboot
.  Can you sort this one out for me please.   Lionel.             (  PS   Got
another one after this .  :-)))    )