-=PCTechTalk=- External hard drive

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:23:47 -0700

I just bought a Iomega 80 GB external hard drive for 59.99.
It's $99 but has two rebates amounting to $40 from
tigerdirect.com

This comes with backup software and Norton's Ghost on it.

Here's the link
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=698715&CatId=136

This is big enough for my 3 computers to back up the data.
Really going to enjoy this and not have to deal with so many
backup CDs.  Think I'll make the used backup CDs  into jewelry
(big smile here).

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

I just bought a 320 GB external hard drive... Acomdata for $189
after a $40
rebate.

Hope this helps......

Rose