-=PCTechTalk=- Excel Spreadsheet

  • From: "Harold B." <harold7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:15:45 -0500

Hello again (happy new year and all that stuff, paraphrasing George
Costanza)

Let's say I have an Excel spreadsheet with the current values of mutual
funds on it; along with Dow Jones,  Nasdaq, and S&P current values. Question
... are there any formulas (formulai?) to enter in the totals of those cells
so that when getting online (on or off the fund's site), the current figures
will automaticaly update on said spreadsheet.

I know it sound like I'm asking for magic but then, years ago, did I ever
think I'd be sending email or walking on the boardwalk talking into a gadget
to a friend thousands of miles awy?. --- Harold (in Brighton Beach,
Brooklyn, NY)