-=PCTechTalk=- Empty delete folder in OE6 was Re: Incredimail

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:20:44 -0400

Hi, I think that you have to on-line in order to empty the delete file.
That way the folder on your hard drive and the folder on the Hotmail
server gets emptied at the same time.  anyway that has been my experiance
with Outlook 2003 Beta.  I am guessing it is the same for OE6.  I havn't
used OE6 in a while so I don't rember for sure.
dave

------------------------------

From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:55:22 -0700

wonder how yours is set up? I just installed hotmail thru the e-mail
wizard
that comes up when you set up e-mail accounts and it installed another
system. THAT system won't let me empty the delete file. Have NO idea why.
can download the mail and delete it but the delete folder won't empty. It
acts as tho it's still on the web site and has to be emptied THAT way BY
hotmail...soooo I don't know HOW to work it.........................