-=PCTechTalk=- ERROR.

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Tech Talk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:58:31 +1000

Hi  All.......  Now and  then when I start up  I get  the  message on the
black screen   " Error.. press any key to  reboot"   I do  that  and  nothing
happens ,  I press the  off  button on the  computer  and  have to  hold it in
for  about  30  seconds  before the  computer will close  down .  Sometimes the
 same thing  happens again and  have to  press the  off button again for
30--50  seconds .  What  causes  this  please  ??   I have  IE. OE.  ME.
Lionel.