-=PCTechTalk=- Attn: Patricia ... Re: Re: frustrated here

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC TechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:25:42 -0500

Re:
From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- frustrated here
I am using XP......in my start menu All Programs..I can see Nero7Premium  but
there is no
uninstall...when I go to Control Panel Add/Remove  it is not listed there to
uninstall it  so how do I uninstall the durn thing?

Hi Patricia ... I downloaded and use a small free program to control the
program`s that run on my computer .

Go here: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/myuninst.html

Scroll down to near the bottom of the page ... you will see this line for
downloading the small program:
Download MyUninstaller - Add / Remove Alternative

Hope this help`s,

Teri Lee