-=PCTechTalk=- Attn Don - Re: " Trying to get rid of Ubuntu "

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:35:33 -0500

Re:
If you are reinstalling a Windows OS, simply put the install disc in the
drive and reboot the computer (boot to the CD drive, of course).  The
install procedure will give you the option to format the hard drive which
should remove Ubuntu.
Don
Hi Don .... Yes that`s a very good suggestion . I really don`t want Windows XP
on this new hard drive ... of course I could install then format the new
Windows installation to get back to a clean hard disk then install Linspire
which Netzero my ISP support`s . Going the other way, I have Partition Magic,
so I could set up a separate partition for Linspire and have a dual boot
machine .
Anyway`s ... thank you for the insight and your answer .

Teri Lee