-=PCTechTalk=- Are Your Passwords Vulnerable

  • From: Dan Chisolm <d0ct0rdan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:11:05 -0400

View/read a discuss on choosing safe passwords at
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/consumer&id?61856/

~ Dan

?People should look at the world as it is becoming, rather than as it has
been.? ? Dorothy I. Height

Whenever you are including me in a group mailing, please hide my email address.
This minimizes my chances of receiving unsolicited emails, including viruses,
worms, pornographic materials, spams, etc. Thanks in advance for your
consideration.

To hide an email address, place the email address in the "Bcc" box and do not
include the email address in either the "To" or "Cc" box.

"To" means that the message is sent directly to the recipient and the
recipient's name is visible.

"Cc" means Carbon Copy; a copy of the message is sent to the recipient, and the
recipient's name is visible to other recipients of the message.

"Bcc" means Blind Carbon Copy; a copy of the message is sent to the recipient,
and the recipient's name is not visible to other recipients of the message.

When I send the same email to recipients who know me but do not know each
other, I always send it "Bcc"; I do not include any addresses in the "To"" or
"Cc" box.

Again, thanks for your consideration.

in the Subject.