[pchelpers] Re: works/ wtlib / wordpad

  • From: "Jonathan Setcer" <jsetcer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:46:59 -0600

If all else fails you can always manualy copy and paste.

Alt C to copy.   Alt V to paste.

In W.T. Lib. highlight the text you want to transfer.
press/hold ALT key, press C.

go to the word processor of your choice.
put your cursor where you want the text to appear.
press/hold ALT press V.

The way I remember it is:
C for Copy.
V for Voila!