[pchelpers] Re: password at the logon

  • From: "cartridgeworlduh" <cartridgeworlduh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:10:51 +1200

Hi Jackie,
There is a program called NTPassword which allows you to boot the PC off a
disk or CD and change the passwords. It is very good for systems that lock
the user out after three failed password attempts. As long at the Security
Access Manager is not corrupted ( and from what you have written it isn't)
you will be able to remove or change the user passwords.

Good luck
Andrew
Cartridge World Upper Hutt