[pchelpers] Re: Web search engines

  • From: Susan <starquest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:52:04 -0600

Google's search toolbar is an option.  You can incorporate the code into
any web page and the user has the option of choosing the web or, in your
case,  just your site to do a search.  I know it's part of Google
Adsense, where you get paid if someone uses the search bar.  I'm not
sure how well it performs as I cannot get it to work on my site.  You
have to have your own domain name, which I don't have. More info here:
https://www.google.com/adsense/ws-overview
Sue