[pchelpers] Re: Transfering External Storage

  • From: Gerald Gollinger <gerald3nyc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

What do you think?
  Winzip 10.0  Shareware
  ... valuable data off site by using the included FTP functionality. Zip to CD
or DVD One step Zip file creation and CD or DVD ...
www.tucows.com/preview/194294 - 19k - Cached - More from this site - Save
Gerald Gollinger <gerald3nyc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    My  Compaq Presario  1.2
GHz,  256 K RAM,   CD-R/W  drive  comes with 40 GB  of disk space including the
Drive D  non write over partition.

  I purchased a Maxtor  3200  external USB  drive  with 200 GB of space  at at
$50  reduction in price.

  Is there any way of using  a zip program to transfer large files on the
Maxtor to  CD R  or RW  like one can do with floppy,  that is, have continuous
upload to CD  from the Maxtor and free large chunks of space there and when
desired download from  CD back to the Maxtor for viewing.   I do not think so,
just asking.

  Gerald

http://mail.yahoo.com