[pchelpers] Re: Thunderbird vs OUTLOOK 2003

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 23:38:03 +0300

Hi Cy

> TB has changed with the new version. Hard to deal with attachments.
> Maybe I just have not figured out where they hid the tools both to send
> and attachment and find the attachment that someone has sent to me. \\

Nothing has changed - sounds like you've accidentally dragged the
message pane down so far that you can't see the attachment anymore.
Simply move the mouse cursor down until it turns into a two-headed
arrow, and then drag up the bottom edge of the message pane. If you have
trouble doing that, simply click on the File menu and then on Attachments.

I have no idea what you did to make the process of attaching a file seem
different. How did you use to attach files so far? You can use any of
these methods:

1) drag a file into the top right corner
2) click on the paper clip icon
3) file < attach