[pchelpers] Re: Need help in install for #2 DDV DRIVE

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:33:23 -0600

John,

You are right, but I have found, like many things with windows and computers,
there are multiple approaches. I ended up putting
both of the CDs on [Cable Select] base on one tutorial. Another tutorial
suggested as you did. The two CDs are on the same IDE,
more or less in a line as I view. I put the enclosed three wire prong from the
DVD to the sound card.

The case is back on and the software has been installed. I am getting ready to
try and view and DVD movie on the monitor, then
step through other things that might have to be done,
settings, whatever "region code" with a limit of four times only, etc.

Thanks,