[pchelpers] Re: Need advice / dsl

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:50:53 -0500

We can buy it but it's close to $100 bucks! They gouge you here because they
have a monopoly but the man I talked to there said ma'am go buy it else
where our router is the same as everyone's and you can get it close to half
or less off. If I have to I'll go to where he bought his which is radioshack
but even that store here will be much higher then the same store else where.
This is how it is when you live on mars.I feel my best bet is buying off
line.

Pen

> Hi Pen, I don't have dsl, I have cable internet.... but I would suggest
one
> thing.  Before you go buy something, check with the company you will be
> using.
> For cable internet, my cable company rented me a cable modem.  Little did
> know instead of paying ten dollars a month renting it I could buy it.
When