[pchelpers] Moving recorded files to movable storage

  • From: Gerald Gollinger <gerald3nyc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

The USA  Tony  awards  was on TV Sunday evening. With
my PC  tuner attached to cable TV and only 21 or 27
GB FREE on my C drive I just recorded the song and
dance routines.  This  came  to  about 12 GB.
While  my  USB  2 movable  storage drive cannot record
good from the tuner since my PC USB  ports  are 1.1     I
pose another question.  Would move the files from my C
drive to movable storage present any quality problems?
After all  I recorded on my PC C drive.  I may have
used up more than 12  GB on my C drive since I get a
low disk warning. I thought the C  drive had 21 GB
free.

I  am using  4U AVI MPEG converter.  The older verison
which I managed to find the serial number on Yahoo
search has RM  and the newer version does not and uses
WM.  I like to show the video to some people  at my
office and RM  has backward compatibility while WM
does not.

I am very tired since it is 12:45 AM in the morning. I
hope what I write here is coherent.  What do you
think?
Gerald

http://mail.yahoo.com