[pchelpers] Re: Email addresses

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:04:12 +1300

It is possible to do this, but much more ethical to offer people a
feedback form where they can volunteer such information, rather than
harvesting for unspecified purposes. My experiences have shown that
maintaining personal contact with people you know is both more effective
and preferable to bulk operations. I have a form system you could use if
your site has side server includes (SSI).

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246