[pchelpers] Computer problem??????

  • From: "Laverne Reynolds" <mini_artist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pchelpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:09:02 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

got really flakey so I bought a new one - 300G.  When I went to install =
it,
the bios recognized it as a 300 but the computer would only let me parti=
tion
125G.  A brother here who is a comp. tech. said to go ahead and partitio=
that and get it set up and then use disk manager to partition the remain=
ing
amount.  SO I did ... BUT now I find that the disk manager from Samsung
requires you use it BEFORE even installing an OS.   I'm HOPING that some=
one
has another solution.

Hugs! .............. Laverne

Mini_Artist@xxxxxxxx

JW.Artist@xxxxxxxxx

LoverofTruth@xxxxxxxx

 Good advice is like good paint - it only  works if applied!

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Beigeish5.jpg

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: mail_waiting-top02.jpg