[pchelpers] Comodo Firewall

  • From: "Scott" <scottyg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:53:03 +0200

Does anyone in the list have experience with Comodo firewall?
I've a question regarding this. Every so often I get messages coming up
that one program wants to use another to connect to the internet. These
are legitimate programs. Eg could be: skype.exe wants to use firefox.exe
to connect to the internet.
Why do I get these messages if I've already allowed the various programs
to connect and I have rules for them?
It seems that if I don't click anything (eg if I'm online but away from
my computer) then I lose my internet connection and XP can't restore the
connection. I have to then reboot, and everything works fine again.
Thanks in advance for your help
Scott