[pchelpers] Re: Building a CD from an Audio Tape

  • From: "POTGN" <potgn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:26:41 -0800

Hello there,

I am in the process of doing the same thing only from LP to CD.  The web is
full of sites with articles to do this.  Here are a few of the ones that I
have downloaded to try to learn how to do this.

http://www.pcworld.com/resource/printabe/article/0,aid,10708,00.asp

http://www.pcworld.com/resource/printabe/article/0,aid,46464,00.asp

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~abcomp/lp-cdr.htm

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~abcomp/pcaudiofaq.htm

There are numerous links to other sites contained within these.  I just got
a player that would work a short time back and am getting ready to try it
when things settle down around here and I have some time.  Slow learner.

Phil B.
potgn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Grover Beach, CA