[pchelpers] Re: Book download

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:40:22 +0100 (BST)

I got that same error message too. But when I copied and pasted the address
into the address box, it worked perfectly.

Tonia

 John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That explains a few things. I will consider moving it.

PC-HELPERS list subscribe/unsub at http://pchelpers.5er.com?sig
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Award winning web site at http://modecideas.com?sig
Order my latest e-book at http://modecideas.com/dmaxhits.htm?sig