[pchelpers] Re: Anyone shed light.

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:21:30 -0500

Never, ever click on an email link unless you are POSITIVE you know it is
legitimate.
That's how viruses & spammers get ya.
I told many people months ago but some didn't want to listen about these
supposed undeliverable emails. One moderator of a known group even refused
to post it saying I was all wet.

From: "Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I keep receiving this mail, it comes from  "postmaster"
> it says.....................pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx sent you an e-mail
containing potentially harmful content.
> I tried to contact the adimistrator by clicking the link, and my email
opens but if I try to send, my email tels me it cannot send as this is not
known or something, what is going on?