[pchelpers] Re: AVG

  • From: "Cy Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:21:30 -0400

    ReNa, I just uninstalled AVG using its own uninstaller. Tried to
reinstall the old version because I am unable to download the new one. I
registered and got a serial number but unfortunately it now will not work
with the old version and since I cannot download the new one guess I will
have to run without anti virus until I am able to download the new version.

    Cy